This guide is for schools enrolled in one of Anspear's targeted CPD programmes with surveys:
These programmes use a training needs anlysis survey to identify a member of staff's development needs and aspirations, and then recommend the best CPD courses from Anspear's each programme's course library to help address them.
There are two main stages in the programme:
Leaders and participants have access to a summary of their responses and mobile learning progress data.
1. After joining, you will receive a welcome email with:
2. All of your participants will use the same, universal login to access the survey. This is found in the .csv file that's available on the administrator page. If you are part of a MAT, you may have one login per school.
3. Share this login with all of your participants and direct them to the survey URL, where they can fill out their responses.
4. The survey should take 15-20 minutes to complete. Use a computer, not a mobile device, and remember that each survey must be done in one sitting.
5. You can keep track of who has started/finished the survey by redownloading the .csv file from the administrator page.
6. Once all your participants have completed the survey, please email email@example.com to move onto the next stage.
Shortly after your request, you will receive an email containing:
Your participants will then receive, by email:
The survey engine will recommend 15 of the most suitable CPD courses for each participant, based on their responses. It will also assign 5 core courses on 'statutory' topics, which every participant should learn. As an organisation, you can select what these statutory courses are.
To begin learning all participants need to do is is log in to the URL provided or into the corresponding mobile app, which they can download for Android or Apple mobile devices.
Unless your organisation has its own app as part of this program or another program, this will be the Anspear app:
Their learning programme is ready for them as soon as they log in.
After completing a CPD course, participants will be emailed a 'digital badge' and a PDF certificate. This can be shared or downloaded and used as evidence of achievement. They can view their complete set of badges and certificates when logged into the mobile learning platform by going to Awards in the main menu.
As a manager you will also receive a mobile learning login. Log in to the web URL and you will be able to see which courses your participants have completed.
You can also request PDF or Excel overviews of of your participants' learning activity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request these.
We trust that the programme will run smoothly, but for any technical support, queries or advice, please email email@example.com or call 01223 350555.
The survey asks every participant to enter an email address. This address will be used as their unique username for their mobile learning account and it will allow them to reset their password in future.