The Teaching Assistant Development Programme aims to identify each TA's development needs and aspirations and then recommend the best CPD courses from Anspear's CPD Library to help address them.
There are two main stages in the programme:
Leaders and participants have access to a summary of their responses and mobile learning progress data.
1. After joining, you will receive a welcome email with:
2. All of your participants will use the same, universal login to access the survey. This is found in the .csv file that's available on the administrator page. If you are part of a MAT, you may have one login per school.
3. Share this login with all of your participants and direct them to the survey URL, where they can fill out their responses.
4. The survey should take 15-20 minutes to complete. Use a computer, not a mobile device, and remember that each survey must be done in one sitting.
5. You can keep track of who has started/finished the survey by redownloading the .csv file from the administrator page.
6. Once all your participants have completed the survey, please email email@example.com to move onto the next stage.
Shortly after your request, you will receive an email containing:
Distribute the individual reports, an individual login and a leaflet to each participant.
To begin learning all they need to do is is log in to the URL provided or into the corresponding mobile app, which they can download for Android or Apple mobile devices.
Unless your organisation has its own app as part of this program or another program, this will be the Anspear app:
Their learning programme is ready for them as soon as they log in.
After completing a CPD course, participants are entitled to a completion certificate. All new completion certificates can be sent to the school programme leader on a weekly, monthly or termly basis.
As a leader/manager you will also receive a mobile learning login. Log in to the web URL for the learning programme and you will be able to see which courses your participants are engaging with and how far they have got towards completion.
You can also request PDF or Excel overviews of of your participants' learning activity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request these.
We trust that the programme will run smoothly, but for any technical support, queries or advice, please email email@example.com or call 01223 350555.
The survey asks every participant to enter an email address. This address will be used as their unique username for their mobile learning account and it will allow them to reset their password in future.