Your participants will use an online tool called OpenSurvey to complete a specially developed survey about their perceived competencies. Based on these responses, we recommend the best CPD courses for helping them meet their professional development goals. They will then receive logins to Anspear's mobile learning platform, nimbl, to access their own, personalised programme of CPD courses. These are available online and via a mobile app.
1. After joining, you will receive a welcome email with:
2. All of your participants will use the same, universal login to access the survey. This is found in the .csv file that's available on the administrator page. If you are part of a MAT, you may have one login per school.
3. Share this login with all of your participants and direct them to the survey URL where they can fill out their responses.
4. The survey should take 15-20 minutes to complete. Use a computer, not a mobile device, and remember that each survey must be done in one sitting.
5. You can keep track of who has started/finished the survey by redownloading the .csv file from the administrator page.
6. Once all your participants have completed the survey, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to move on to the next stage.
Shortly after your request, you will receive an email containing:
Your participants will then receive an email showing them:
The survey engine will recommend 15 of the most suitable CPD courses for each participant, based on their responses. It will also assign 5 core courses on 'statutory' topics, which every participant should learn. As an organisation, you can select what these statutory courses are.
To begin learning, all participants need to do is is log in to the URL provided or into the corresponding mobile app, which they can download for Android or Apple mobile devices.
Unless your organisation has its own app as part of this programme or another programme, this will be the Anspear app:
Their learning programme is ready for them as soon as they log in.
After completing a CPD course, participants will be emailed a digital badge and PDF certificate. This can be shared or downloaded and used as evidence of achievement. They can view their complete set of badges and certificates when logged into the mobile learning platform by going to *Awards* in the main menu.
All new completion certificates can be sent to the school programme leader on a weekly, monthly or termly basis.
As a manager you will also receive a mobile learning login. Log in to the web URL to see which courses your participants have completed and request PDF or Excel reports of your participants' learning activity. Please email email@example.com to request these.Learn more
We trust that the programme will run smoothly, but for any technical support, queries or advice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 350555.
The survey asks every participant to enter an email address. This address will be used as their unique username for their mobile learning account and it will allow them to reset their password in future.